Thursday, September 24, 2009
Out in our parking lot... Dad and Son skating with our 5 dollar DI rail. We went to DI to look for some necessities and ended up with this rail. I think McKay has really good form :) If you look closely, Brenan has his tongue out. Such concentration.
Don't worry, although this next picture may look like a direct result of the previous one, it isn't. Nor did McKay get into my lipstick stash (wait, what lipstick stash?) and no, we're not planning on dressing him as Hitler for Halloween. Last Saturday was a big day for me. I officially joined the true mother's club - I unintentionally injured my child. We were walking through the cougar eat on campus to get to the mother's lounge in the Wilk when McKay slipped out the bottom of the stroller, hit feet first, and then landed on his face on the hard floor. I basically fell to pieces right there on the spot. His lip started bleeding and he got a dark line across the bridge of his nose which you can still see in this picture. I thought for sure we had broken his nose or something. It was awful. We ended up calling the paramedics to make sure he was okay, and it turns out nothing serious came of it. What a huge blessing. He was such a tough little boy, though. Within 20 minutes he was back to smiling at us again, with a swollen, bloody lip. My heart grew many sizes that day - we love this little boy so much and I never want to see him hurt again.
McKay wearing cousin Beckett's BYU hat. The Roberts family flew out to Provo for the BYU game last Saturday and stayed with us. It was such a blast! We loved having sweet Beckett Boy and Little Wil around, and of course Linday and Nathan, too. I loved when Beckett would randomly start chanting B-Y-U, or start the rah-rah-rah cheer so well known to BYU fans. He is already such a die-hard fan, at 2 years old!
Too much partying will do this to a person - McKay passed out on my bed. It looks like he is face down, but his face is slightly turned and yes, he is breathing. I checked.

Sunday dinner ... we enjoyed the company of Rachell and Tim Enger and Forrest and Elin Roberts, Nathan's siblings and in-laws. We ate delicious Chicken Parmesan which was the first time I'd made it. Good eats and good company!
I have no words for this picture, other than I really like it. You can make up your own funny caption for it if you want :)
Sweet Beckett boy driving his mini cooper (which he enunciates very well) on McKay. McKay was loving the attention. Beckett is so soft with baby McKay and baby Wil, such a good older brother and cousin! I love how sweet their hands are in this picture.


All tuckered out on Momma's lap.
Uncle Dillon and baby Wil skyping with Babu and Sho Sho.
McKay trying out his new Bumbo. Doesn't he look like he's the king of this palace, contemplating the mysteries of life. Or maybe he's getting a early start on being a star-treck fanatic with that "live long and prosper" hand sign.
Check out the jowls on Wil! He is such a little chunkers! McKay is gettin up there, too. We had his 4 month appointment on Monday. He is 16 lbs 1.5 oz (75th percentile) and 26.75 inches (95th percentile). He is a lengthy baby for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SO fun! Although, I have to say, I am gonna have to call Linds and give her crap for not letting me know she was 45 min away from me!!! You guys are all so cute!
Wow Beth, you are quite the photographer! I love the pictures of the little guy. Sad about his lip, but babies are resilient and they heal SO quickly (I'm always amazed!).
I am sorry you had to join the true mothers club.
Cute pics
Awe...I sure love those three little boys! McKay is such a little cutie, even in his injured lip picture he looks so sweet and content. We love you guys!
Post a Comment