My favorite picture is the last one with his gut hanging out! So cute. Chubby babies are the best!
Love it! I think it's so funny when Brenan is holding him above the snowboard and is trying to hide behind him. Right... ;)
Cute pictures. I love his new little facial expression. And I swear you can hardly tell Brenan was holding McKay in the snowboard boots. So sneaky!!
Ha ha ha!!! I am laughing my head off!! McKay and the randome spots are hilarious! He is so dang cute!! I love his "sweet boy" look!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My favorite picture is the last one with his gut hanging out! So cute. Chubby babies are the best!
Love it! I think it's so funny when Brenan is holding him above the snowboard and is trying to hide behind him. Right... ;)
Cute pictures. I love his new little facial expression. And I swear you can hardly tell Brenan was holding McKay in the snowboard boots. So sneaky!!
Ha ha ha!!! I am laughing my head off!! McKay and the randome spots are hilarious! He is so dang cute!! I love his "sweet boy" look!
Post a Comment