Thursday, October 15, 2009

our first attempt at real food...

Our first try at rice cereal was not super successful...

hard to get in...
... a lot of gagging...
...many a grimace...
"Put the camera down and help me, Dad!"
... most of it ended up on his face, shirt, and me.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Good work McKay!!! Keep trying....it will get better!!!

Micah said...

Good luck with the food thing. It's a whole new world!! So much to discover!

Lindsay said...

I love that you're updating this thing so much more often. I feel like I've been there at all of these fun events now. You are fabulous. Loves!

Amanda said...

Sometimes babies just don't like rice cereal. I can't really blame them - I think it's pretty gross too. He'll get the hang of solids eventually!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, Beth!

Emily said...

Beth I saw your comment and then thought to myself, "Where has Beth been? She hasn't updated her blog in forever!" And then I remembered you went private--dumb me! McKay is eating food and skateboarding now? What is he, like 8 years old? I have missed so much. We need to have a Halloween/week after Halloween party!