haha, I LOVE that!
Don't tell me it was that Rockin in the USA song!!!! Miley Cyrus is taking over the world!!!
OK just to prove that I am not a die hard Miley Cyrus fan 4 Life, I have scheduled an appointment to get my "Miley Fan Forever" tattoo removed from across my shoulder blades.
What??? I am laughing out loud right now...probably going to wake up my kids....sshhhhh! You are hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha, I LOVE that!
Don't tell me it was that Rockin in the USA song!!!! Miley Cyrus is taking over the world!!!
OK just to prove that I am not a die hard Miley Cyrus fan 4 Life, I have scheduled an appointment to get my "Miley Fan Forever" tattoo removed from across my shoulder blades.
What??? I am laughing out loud right now...probably going to wake up my kids....sshhhhh! You are hilarious!
Post a Comment