Our blog needs to meet the newest Klain: baby Evalyn.
She sure is sweet and we are so happy to have her in our family. Currently she is in the swing, "singing" to me. Almost every breath out is a musical note of some sort. I'm hoping she has Auntie Lindsay's voice :)
Thanks to my wonderful friend Coleen Hauth (who is like 32 weeks pregnant with her 3rd child) - we got these great shots of Ev at 15 HOURS old! Can't possibly get closer to heaven than this:





You are loved, Evalyn.
8 comments:
i so much love these photos of Lady Evalyn. She is lovely.
Congratulations Klains! She looks pretty perfect.
Evalyn is a sweetie. I'm so glad we could meet her on Saturday. Thanks for letting us hang out with your family!
I love the pictures! So precious :)
I love everything about these pictures of the little lady! Especially Evalyn! Did you make that quilt she is swaddled in? And I love that little hat she is wearing in the 2nd picture. Her feet are so precious.
Congrats on the new little one! She is soooo precious. And McKay just looks FULL of personality. :)
She is so beautiful. I love her
congrats, Beth! I love the pictures. She is such a doll!
Post a Comment