He looks so old! Cute pictures!!!
What a nurturer!!! He's going to be the BEST big broski.
He is a very loving boy like his parents
Can't wait! You look fabulous, by the way. No joking.
Shosho says, yes, the countdown is on for me too! I can't wait to head south in a couple of days. Be of good cheer you three! I'll see you soon!
Those pictures really do make him look so old! How adorable. Keep us posted :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He looks so old! Cute pictures!!!
What a nurturer!!! He's going to be the BEST big broski.
He is a very loving boy like his parents
Can't wait! You look fabulous, by the way. No joking.
Shosho says, yes, the countdown is on for me too! I can't wait to head south in a couple of days. Be of good cheer you three! I'll see you soon!
Those pictures really do make him look so old! How adorable. Keep us posted :)
Post a Comment