Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April photo shoot

So... we had a little photo shoot last week with McKay while the weather was nice. I felt like I needed to get a couple shots of Mr. Miyagi before the little misses gets here.. some of them turned out pretty cute. I was working with a pretty handsome subject, though, if I do say so :)

This is us trying to get a pic of Yagi and Dad both with hands-in-pockets. We couldn't get McKay to keep his hands in his pockets long enough to snap a pic.
Heart throbs



And of course, we had to document la pregnant one.

9 comments:

Rach Williams said...

oh my goodness, mckay is so cute. when he turns up missing in the night it's because i stole him, hahaha. i didn't know you are expecting, congratulations!! you make cute kids so i cannot wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Carrie said...

Yay Bethel I loved these pics. Mr Mckay is SOO cute I can't even stand it. I LOVE the hands in his pockets pic. So sweet. And ofcourse I love a prego little you. Can't wait to meet her (as I'm sure you are ;) )

the fellers said...

You are SO cute...and you family is so cute Beth!!

Tiffany said...

I was hoping to see a preggy pic! Thanks for sharing. I, too, love the shot with McKay's hands in his pockets. Kayla is currently obsessed with keeping her hands in her pockets so when we come out maybe we can get the two cuties with their hands in their pockets together!

Nama said...

Beth You are so beautiful. You look so healthy. Mr McKay is looking so grown up. When you bring the new baby home he will look like a giant to you.Youu have such a great eye for great shots. I suppose that it was either McKay or Brenan that took the great shot of you

Andrea said...

Cutest pictures of the boys!!!! And Beth you look so amazing!! I can't wait to see little miss klain!!!

Mallory said...

1st off YOU LOOK SO HOTT!!!!

These pics are B e yOn D...BeYOND! I'm so impressed with your sweet camera skills Beth~ seriously...I want you to do a photo shoot of Kannon. yOu're SO good!!!

I LOVE the ones of Bren and McKay squatting down. OH I LOVE them ALL

Mallory said...

His BIG BROWN EYES are to DIE for!

Micah said...

Ahhh I am so far behind on your blog. These pictures are so adorable! You did an amazing job. You're right, Those handsome boys made it easy for you. I can't say enough about these pics and I bet it means so much to Brenan to have such a sweet picture with his boy.