Baby blue is your colour Mr. McKay and the bowtie is wonderful.Did you know your dad wore a bow tie at one time too. Not as sweet as yours though bu tstill pretty cute.
Ok, I finally see these cute pics of McKay, and I am bugged that I didn't get them put on my memory stick so I could print them for me. They are so cute!
8 comments:
Ha ha! I love it! Did you make that little bowtie? He reminds me of a little Andy Bernard on the Office!
So cute. Any signs of Miss Klain yet?
Love him :)
Baby blue is your colour Mr. McKay and the bowtie is wonderful.Did you know your dad wore a bow tie at one time too. Not as sweet as yours though bu tstill pretty cute.
OH ...MY....HECK.
I need a copy of these.
Ok...can he get any cuter???
Ok, I finally see these cute pics of McKay, and I am bugged that I didn't get them put on my memory stick so I could print them for me. They are so cute!
LOVE the bowtie...I put Kannon in the one you made him last sunday. ADORABLE. I'll have to make sure you see a pic! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment