Random shots of our time spent with fam.
Three best cheese faces ever!
Sweet moments. They just couldn't get enough of each other! BFF.
Kisses for Ev.
Games, Games, Games. Telestrations being the favorite of the season, I think.
Yes, I had drawn this evil picture of some gargoyle eating an egg salad sandwich. Not sure what I was intending..
Silly faces. Actually, I think they're all trying to give their best 'Brenan' face.
Chutes and ladders. Got a little painful as it took forever. Those darn chutes!
Love Nathan's look.
Juliana, teaching us her mixed-media art.
Favorite moment.
Favorite face.
Just a little Evie pose while taking family pictures.
BOOTS.
Turkey dinner. So delish.
White Christmas = sledding!
High five!
Snow angels.
Taking care of the littlest ones.
Making a McKay and Will sandwich.
Trying to play duck-duck goose. Mostly they just ended up chasing each other down the hall.
Hay ride.
Couslies.
Crafting with Shosh.
Rock band.
Dill and Ash having a nerf-gun war.
Their accomplices.
No comments:
Post a Comment