Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wendy's shower

Threw a quick baby shower between our July trip to Canada and our trip to Boise for Versaille's blessing. One of my great friends, Wendy, is expecting her 4th boy in Aug - so she DEFINITELY deserves a shower. It was so much fun to throw - great excuse for a party and an evening with girls.




Beautiful Wendy. I look up to and admire Wendy so much. She is a fantastic mother and has ALL of her priorities straight. There are some people I want to grow up to become, she's one of them! She is a great example.
I LOVE the ward I'm in. Such great friends. Some of the ladies here have moved already, and will be missed by us all. Pictured here are Rebecca Walsman, Missy Reber (daughter Caitlyn), Lori Berrett, Jen Poulson, Katharine LeCheminant.
Pictured here are Erica Baxter, Lacy Anderson, Rebecca and Missy.
Jennie Ward and Becky Meng.

No comments: