Friday, August 10, 2012

July Provo and a trip to Boise

Had to get in his mid-summer snowboard practice. Just like his dad.
I feel more secure now, knowing this is how McKay sleeps. Always ready to defend.
Out for a scoot ride. Thanks Uncle Doo, for loaning us the sweet wheels.
Lovin her 'abocado.'
"I have an idea!"
Our trip to Boise. We drove up the 3rd weekend of July to go to Versaille's baby blessing. It was so much fun! McKay and Kannon had a blast together, especially out in the Wheeler's backyard. Those kiddy push mowers were a hit. If McKay was ever missing from the action, we'd find him outside either pushing the mower or playing in the kiddy pool.. usually naked.



One of Kannon's friends.



Baby Versaille. SUCH a sweetheart!


We got our fair share of the Hutterite reality TV show while here. I actually learned some interesting things about them. Mostly, it was just hilarious. I will forever associate Versaille's blessing weekend with Hutterite drama. Ha.
Fam and friends there for the blessing.
There is something so sweet about a little girl in white.

The men. And a little tiny princess.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

I was dyin' laughin' thinking back to this...and Mr. McKay out in the backyard...BUCK hahah....love him : )

Mallory said...

Thank you for coming and taking such beautiful pictures that we'll treasure forever!