Monday, July 2, 2012

Yag's b-day

Mr. McKay turned 3 years old! He got blueberry pancakes the shape of Mickey Mouse for breakfast:
We watched the tractors doing construction on State street for our mid-day activity.
In the afternoon, we went bowling at BYU. McKay placed second. He's a pretty skilled bowler. I got third, even with the bumpers up.
Evalyn was intrigued.
Her favorite spot to hang out:

McKay played his first arcade game, driving race cars. 

Came home and had dinner. Previously when we were asking McKay what he wanted to eat for dinner on his bday he kept saying, "I just want a salad!" Ha. After dinner we celebrated with a race car cake:
He seemed pretty excited!
We were pretty mean putting sparklers on the cake instead of candles (it's all I could find!). They weren't very easy to blow out.

A new bike! A balance bike. And a Lightning McQueen helmet.
 The first thing McKay said was "Where are the foot things?" 



No comments: