Friday, July 6, 2012

Wedding day - June 29

Here they are! Absolutely radiant. The sealing ceremony was beautiful and it was so awesome to be there with all of my siblings and their spouses. It was incredible. I can't believe my baby brother has a wife!
McKay didn't lose any time giving Auntie Ashley a big love.
So glad D and P and Jules were there. And that Dad was sporting that hat :) Keeping the sun off that noggin.
Truff with U Doo.

The Hall-side nieces and nephews.


In a month they'll be celebrating 35 years of marriage! 
So handsome! And so happy!




Trying to get a family shot. We were pretty much spent by then.


1 comment:

the fellers said...

I can NOT believe that Dill is married! I promise I teared up reading this post....sigh..they look so happy and are such a cute couple!

Will I get to see you this summer Beth?