My tool man. Ha, we were packing up ol' apartment 101 and Brenan came across his tool belt that had been stored away in our closet, so of course he had to wear it for a while and act the part..
Sunday, May 3, 2009
happenings as of late..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
love the tool belt brennyboy!!! oh and that is the cutest maternity shirt I have ever seen beth!!! (the black one). You look amazing too!!! I can't wait for little hernandez to come!! :)
you are seriously SO cute, and lookin great Beth! i cant wait to see this little boy! love it!
i have been meaning to call you, but instead i fell upon your blog! i am going out of town this weekend but number one - i need to give you the baby gift and number two - we would love to see your new place or just go out to eat. what are you thoughts - you peeps down?
finally an awesome update. i heart it a lot. i especially love these 3 things 1)you are the hottest pregnant lady 2)humingitude 3)the photo of brenan and friend on railroad tracks. i am totally enamored with you klains!
I absolutely love the picture of you and Brenan where he's looking at you and you have your hands on your belly. It's such a special time! YOu will love that picture! I wish I had taken more the second time around. You look so cute! We miss you guys and hope all goes well with the apartment.
Thanks for the great update. I love the pictures of you in the boxcar. You two look sweet! Good job on cooking that bird! Brenan looking up at that stack of boxes in 101 looks daunting, but I remember putting those boxes there, so I know the real truth! Jks. Love you....hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment