Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dally Gal's visit to Provo

It was so dang fun having Dallin stay with us for a few days during Feb. Brenan and Dallin went snowboarding twice, we all snuggled on the air mattress a few times, and Dallin not only learned how to juggle - he learned how to do some sweet juggling tricks from the master juggler (Brenan). A LOT of juggling went down - Needless to say my decorative apples are now bruised, gashed, and oh ya, one is somehow lost in our 500 sq foot apt (?).
Dallin's outfit in these next couple pictures is quite possibly my favorite thing about the pictures. This would be Friday evening, with the snowboarding socks still on.
It was also so great to spend Monday evening with Alan when he came to pick up Dal. I love when family comes to town, it is such a nice treat. He brought us lots of little gifts from our family -- thank you so much to all who thought of us! (Please ignore the changing table and crib boxes!)







29 weeks pregnant! This is one of my fav prego shirts (look familiar, Micah??) I'm starting to notice how hard of a task putting on socks can be when I'm wearing certain pants. The little belly gets in the way -- heaven help me when I'm double the circumference!

10 comments:

Meredith said...

oh you are such a cute prego!

the fellers said...

Beth! you look so great! Seriously, you are all belly! Good job!

Carrie said...

Beth you are gorgeous! I am seriously so excited to see you as a little Mom. Hope you're feeling great and everything's good with you guys in Provo. Say hi to Brenan!

Anonymous said...

You look so incredible. We miss you guys. Hope things are going well. I'll call you soon so we can catch up.

Andrea said...

I do recognize that shirt!! It looks so adorable on you!! I love seeing these pictures of you pregnant!! You are so cute!

Mallory said...

BETH! You look so gorgeous. You make being prego look stunning!! I've gotta see you soon. God bless blogs. I check yours out like everyday!! We miss you two!! Three--da one in the oven as well; )

Audrey Henderson said...

could you be any cuter. if you weren't my lover i would totally despise you and your cuteness

Micah said...

So fun to see the pics in your appartment. I guess you guys won't be there much longer eh? By the way you look great in that shirt- I loved that one too, it was one I borrowed from Andrea's prego collection. I'm not sure it fit me at 29 weeks though...yup pretty sure it didn't. You look great!

MStevenson said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant...shows how much I pay attention.

-Cousin Melanie (Mark's wife)

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

This is Chuck. Julie told me to comment so you could have her blog... COMMENT!!!!