Brenan would probably never let me post this link, so I'm doing it behind his back!
He is now the most famous person I know, with his picture on BYU's website.. they definitely chose the best looking finalist to post a picture of :)
check it out:
http://marriottschool.byu.edu/news/release.cfm?article=437
6 comments:
sweet! i know a celebrity! hope y'all are doing well.
WOW he's totally famous!! I'm so proud of your little Brenan. What an awesome opportunity!
CONGRATULATIONS my BIRD! Seriously Bren that's so sweet. You are so amazing!! Can't wait to see what you do for this world! Mmmm...and you so sharp in your suit, blue shirt and great tie! Love you <3
Horray for the intern!!! Congrats on the big win Brenan. I always knew you had it in you to go for the bigtime!! Look out world!
Whoo hooo Brenan!! Thanks for posting that Beth! Love you guys!
Congratulations brenan and beth!!
Post a Comment