Friday, May 8, 2009

In anticipation of baby klain

Coming soon.... 

Well since my two sisters have now both popped, I'm just playing the waiting game! Juliana had her second girl back in March (see Tyler and Juliana's link) and Lindsay had their second boy today (I'm sure they'll post soon). Juilana and Linds both had great deliveries and the babies are so healthy and sweet... congrats to both families!
Who knows when our little Horris/Thompkins/Sambrulina will come (anyone who knows Brenan should understand that those names refer to our son). Ha. So, in the meantime, while I wait, I decided to post some pics of sweet Brenan as a boy :) This first one I posted at the top has got to be my favorite - it's the image I see when I picture our boy's little face. 

So... what are our guesses as to the kind of boy we'll have??

An athlete....
A fisherman....
Um.. a lion?
A sailor... (lovin the shorts)
how about a rock star? I'm not really sure what Brenan is doing here -- looks like maybe an air guitar strum?
A J-Crew coat model...
This picture for some reason reminds me of Jim Carey. Ha.. or maybe just a comedian of some sort. But he is holding scriptures.. looks kinda business-man-ish too..

A school-boy? Man I love that the sweater is buttoned wrong :)

A cowboy? (notice the pocket doubling as a second holster).
A cyclist...

One thing I know -- he'll have a whole lot of personality. I can't wait to meet him!

6 comments:

the fellers said...

beth, those pics are hilarious! Your boy is gonna be darling! Good luck!

Carrie said...

haha these pictures are awesome, Brenan is such a ham! Can't wait for you to have your little boy :) Love you.
PS I'm feeling pretty good thanks, I'll post an update soon.

Babu and Shosho said...

What a clever idea, Beth. You are so adorable, Brenan. I can't wait to meet your little guy either, so hurry up and have him, will you! Love you both, MOm

MStevenson said...

Those are all really cute little kid pictures!

Mallory said...

BETH your blog is SO entertaining..

YOU're SSSOOO close! Kam and I are so stoked to be aunties and uncles again!!!!

Man bren was a funny kid. Still is...
love you three!

Andrea said...

...just checking for pics of little McKay...these pictures of brenan are hilarious!!! congrats again!! Love you guys!!