Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yag quotes

As I was getting ready for church one Sunday, McKay was with me in my room. He looked up and said, "Oooh..... a fancy lady!"

When Evalyn wakes from her nap and cries for me to come get her, McKay races for the stairs and says, "I need to get my Evalyn!" Then, when he gets to her crib side, he climbs up on the bottom rung and peeks over and asks "Are you sad, Evalyn?" Later, once Ev's up and happy he'll ask, "Did you have a good sleep tonight Ev?"

McKay hears some neighborhood kids screaming and playing outside. He runs to the window and exclaims "my friends are coming!"

McKay: "Jesus Christ loves you.. he loves me... all the children. Ya!"

McKay (randomly): "You remember all those people and all those animals?" No clue what he's recalling.

Auntie Mallory to Uncle Kam (her husband): "What kind of cheese do you want on your cheese steak? You want processed cheese?"
McKay, listening at the table: "I need processed cheese!!"

McKay's getting his 2 year molars and when I discovered one poppin through the gums I exclaimed "You're getting more teeth!"
McKay responds with "I'm getting more teeth.. I don't want skinny teeth."

McKay, sitting at the table eating mini marshmallows: "I'll flex my muscles."

Me, two weeks ago: "What do you want for Christmas, McKay?"
McKay: "Snacks.."
I asked the same question yesterday, McKay responded with: "Toys... and treats... I want toys and treats."
Guess I better stop asking, the list is getting longer.

3 comments:

Micah said...

The fancy lady quote sounds like something BRENAN would say. Haha I love it

bklain said...

You're exactly right, Micah :) I hear it quite a bit around this house!

Babu and Shosho said...

What a treat to find this on here tonight. I love reading about these two kids!!