OH I LOve this picture of Mr.McKay so much or should I say Mr. Miyagi.He really looks like he is deep thinking. Patti
I can't believe how big he's getting. He's like turning into a little boy now, not just a baby!
oh my gosh, how cute is he?
What a cutie!! Wax on....wax off...
Ok this is sad. He has changed SO much since I saw him last! I had to click on the comments to see what other people were saying to make sure it was him. He is getting so big!
Time for some more pictures
Thanks for the current photo. I'm having some major withdrawls lately! He's so awesome!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH I LOve this picture of Mr.McKay so much or should I say Mr. Miyagi.He really looks like he is deep thinking. Patti
I can't believe how big he's getting. He's like turning into a little boy now, not just a baby!
oh my gosh, how cute is he?
What a cutie!! Wax on....wax off...
Ok this is sad. He has changed SO much since I saw him last! I had to click on the comments to see what other people were saying to make sure it was him. He is getting so big!
Time for some more pictures
Thanks for the current photo. I'm having some major withdrawls lately! He's so awesome!
Post a Comment