Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation

I know, it's been a month already since Brenan graduated, but I had to get these pics posted before I move on to other things. We spent a wonderful weekend with Alan, Patti, Dallin, Graydon, Kam, Mal, Don, Sheila, Dillon and G &G Johnson. We LOVE having family stay with us - the weekend went by too fast! It was awesome to watch Brenan walk - so proud of him! I've been a student or married to a student now for 7 years. That is a long time.. bitter sweet to be moving on.


















5 comments:

Alan Klain said...

Love the pictures. We had such a great time there with you.

Lindsay said...

Oooh. I loved seeing these. Thanks for the post. And we still put the boys in their Christmas jammies too. xo

Micah said...

congrats again bro! Love the pictures. Especially the last one of McKay`s little face!

Andrea said...

Congrats again Brenan too!!! I love all the pictures!! Good work on the cakes!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Klain family! Thanks for sharing the classic pics! I loved seeing your Grandma and Grandpa Johnson! I swear those two don't age! I love your fam!