Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm already feelin the jingle and jolly and holiday cheer

Our tree, that requires a rigorous 3-step set up process:
1. Remove from box
2. Assemble by placing smaller portions atop larger
3. Fan pre-lit branches
Just another one of so many modern-day conveniences.

"I don't like those poky things!"

Isn't she a beaut?!
Vinnie, do you recognize some of the ornaments? I LOVE the ones you gave me - thank you!
McKay getting aquainted with Mr. Christmas Tree

Still unsure about those poky things
"Man I love standing here by the tree all by myself"
-doesn't that smile just say "I've been such a good boy this year and I deserve SOOO many presents!"

This looks awesome in real life
I know I'm a little early - but Merry Thanksgiving and Happy Christmas!!

8 comments:

Alan Klain said...

Beth the tree is so beautiful and McKays smiling picture is priceless!! I love it.

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

McKay is adorable! I can't believe he can already stand by himself! What a strong boy. I think McKay deserves whatever he asks for. BTW we have your blue doggie thing. You left it at my dad's house after the luncheon.

Carrie said...

You could never be too early with Christmas cheer! I LOVE all things Christmas, and have been in a bit of a slump trying to muster the energy to start getting ready for the season, but after this post I am getting EXCITED!!!

kyleandtaryn said...

McKay is adorable! After reading this post, I think the tree will be coming out tonite! Thanks for the motivation! :)

the fellers said...

ok, I got so giddy reading this post....#1 cause you are decorating for Christmas, and i LOVE decorating for Christmas, but Shon doesnt ever want me to before Thanksgiving, but I keep telling him Thanksgiving was in october...he isnt buying it, and #2 cause you are using those decorations I gave you. That was a really fun gift to buy, I should do that more often, infact our friends are getting married next week, maybe I will do that for them too!! McKay is SOOO cute too!

Andrea said...

I want to put up my tree now!!! McKay is SOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love his smiley face!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Meredith said...

Nah, not too early. I love Christmas!

Babu and Shosho said...

Hey, hey, your home is looking so cheerful with that beautiful tree in your living room! I love McKay's mischievious smile as he stands behind the tree. I think he might be on to something! He has been a good boy, so he deserves it all! Can't wait to see you and spend some time together. Love you all. Your nativity is so awesome, even in the dark. Way to go, Beth, for getting into the Christmas spirit!!