Happy Birthday to my Brenan today!! We've been celebrating Brenan's birthday for a few days now, the party never stops. Unfortunately today he is at school pretty much from 8am-8pm. On Sunday we cooked some chicken and ribs, since Brenan clearly loves ribs. Ribs for some reason are a hot topic in this blog.
This particular rack looks pretty, wouldn't you agree? Brenan said they were the best ribs he's ever had... I doubt that, but they were still pretty delish.
McKay offered to take a picture of us. He's pretty good with a camera. Ha, Dillon came over for dinner to celebrate with us.
Best birthday present ever! Here we are at Red Robin, where we ate dinner last night - one of Brenan's favorites. Scott Fairbanks and John Woodly stopped by to say hi and gave him this! Apparently John always says Canada is America's hat, and Brenan responds that America is Canada's gaunch. Oh, and we weren't sure of the spelling (gaunch/gonch), but Scott and John confirmed in the Urban Dictionary the correct spelling as displayed below.
4 comments:
oh ssoo jealous of this festive gathering. Happy birfday brenan, looks pretty friggin awesome! miss you guys
Love the pictures from the party! I hope he's tried on that underwear for you! That giraffe costume is ADORABLE! I love the pictures of him peaking around the corners.. so cute! We need to hang out again soon
K and I just realized I need to have you do my other email address or im never signed into my blog when I leave comments for you. Its kellymkirkland@hotmail.com, so try that one too! : )
The RIBS Look Fabulous. They are now a speciality of yours.Having such a great wife sure makes birthdays better.
Post a Comment