hello to everyone who is sick of me never posting! hey i promise to update soon, but we're going private first. PLEASE send me an email @ beth.d.hall@gmail.com or post here your email addresss and i'll make sure you get an invite. Thanks!
I can't post without at least one pic:
McKay at 3 mo:
14 comments:
Hey beth you have to add us. And your little guys it so freeking cute!! tavisandkristy@gmail.com
If it's all right, I would like an invite! torrimahoney@gmail.com
jwalch04@yahoo.com
Beth Hall/Klain!!! Haha. This is Rachel Bracha/Williams. I found your blog today and I was so excited to see pictures of your little guy. Wow, wow, wow he looks like you. My email address is rachandjord.blogspot.com. I hope you guys are doing well!
I'm an idiot. My EMAIL, not blog, address is rachwilliams86@gmail.com. Haha.
carriefamulak@gmail.com
Hey Beth!! It was good to see you and MaKay!! What a cutie! I hope you all are feeling better! My email is sgreep@hotmail.com Thanks and I hope your travel home safe!!
he is a cutie! Add me please....shonandvin@hotmail.com
leavittfamily2000@gmail.com
i miss you already! how was the drive back home?
kendrakellis@gmail.com
Love your updates!
Please add us! myst14_taryn@hotmail.com
add me!!! I emailed you my address!! Love you guys!
i know you know my email and that you wouldn't dare not invite me, but i'll post anyway to say hi and i miss you
audreyhendo@gmail.com
Thanks for the invite, Beth. I thought your email was a spam invite at first (do those exist?) and I was very afraid to click on the link. Luckily I have a brave husband. I love the pictures of your baby!
Post a Comment