Friday, July 17, 2009

photo shoot :)

Our sweet friend Coleen Hauth took some pictures of McKay when he was about 4 weeks. It was all we could do during the shoot to keep him from crying. Coleen was great to stick it out with us - and we ended up with some sweet ones.. Of course we had to get some shots with the skateboard, and we even tried putting him in one of brenan's bindings on his K2 board, but he didn't last long enough to even get one decent pic. I don't think McKay has a choice if he wants to be a skate/snowboarder - he's destined.

We have fallen completely in love with this little boy - can you blame us?!?








11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute!! I am sad that I didn't get pics of Mckenzie when she was this little. He looks adorable. Great shots! the skate board ones are priceless.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. They are so unique. The shot with his arm above his head reminds me of Bren when he was new born. He did that too.

Josh said...

Darling! How is your new ward treating you?

Lanette said...

Awwww!!! He is adorable! The skateboard one makes me laugh. He's a handsome little guy!

Micah said...

ahhw my nephew is soooo cute. Great pics!

Babu and Shosho said...

Oh, wow, I didn't even know you had these photos taken! How come I didn't know this? They are great and I'm glad I checked out your Blog to find them. I'm missing you all! Love, Mom

Christy Gunnell said...

Oh man those are sooooo cute! I love it! I love the backgrounds too. Seriously, McKay is adorable.

MStevenson said...

They are all so cute, but that one on the bottom where he is sprawled out on the skateboard is pretty cute.

Audrey Henderson said...

i heart him MUCHISIMO! miss you guys, come down and visit, as soon as it cools down, yeah come down then.

Annalee said...

tcute!! I love the skateboard idea!

Dahl Family said...

So cute! I love the "To Parents, with Love" picture! Glad you love being a mommy so much!