Ev and I sunbathe while the men skate during lunch hour. :)
Playing a little home run derby at our friends, Scott and Jacqueline Fairbanks' house.
A picture says a thousand words, right? (Hmmm.. I wonder which parent is having the greater influence on him??)
Race day. I ran the Provo City half marathon on May 5. Happy cinco-de-mayo right? It was a lot of fun - perfect running weather and a good course. Love being with my family at the finish line.
Pita Pit picnic at Rock Canyon park to celebrate me not dying from the half marathon that morning :)
Putting those gloves to good work. Pulling weeds in our "backyard." McKay also helped me seed some peas and zucchini too. The next day, though, we had Rachell and Tim Enger over and their daughter Maddy. Maddy and McKay were outside, being way too quite, and were using cups to dig up our planters! Luckily we had just planted and could re-seed them pretty easily. He likes to help me water the plants everyday.
Making monster hats with friend Harrison, whom McKay calls "Pairson."

1 comment:
So cute! Your McKay has such great personality!
Post a Comment