Just a couple pics. Here's to shorter, more frequent posts.
Happy birthday Uncle Doo. You make us laugh.
Happy Halloween! Thanks to Audrey and Steve for making it so memorable while Brenan ditched us for a weekend in Vegas with the Klain boys and bro's-in-law.
Oh the blessed pedi. We didn't try to match, we're just cool like that.
At Audrey's famous store Closet Revival. It's pretty much the best ever. McKay found a pretty sweet gangsta hat.
I was surprised at how into Halloween Steve got. I may never look at him the same again :)
McKay and his loot. Good thing he liked just chewing on the plastic covered candy and not actually eating it. Cheap thrills, right?
Monkey boy. "Ooh Ooh Ahh Ahh"
5 comments:
So cute, Bethel. I love your little family! McKay sure is a cute little monkey :)
Fun to see so many new photos...thanks a bunch! Audrey looks great and I love Steve's hair! Glad you had fun with them! Love my little monkey!
I am just beaming all over looking at the great pics and I must say that I agree with Brenan when he said that "Beth is a natural beauty"" BIGTIME
What a cute little monkey!!! His hair is getting so long. He looks so different...I miss you guys.
Kam and I LOVE reading what you write!!!
I love the pic of you holding McKay in his adorable lil' monkey outfit. You look SOOOO beautiful! I want to come get a pedicure with you!
And in the "word verification" part that you have to type in to add a comment I just wrote "filrystu" ??? What the heck?...How do they come up with that kind of stuff??
LOVE YOU LOADS BETH
Post a Comment