Highlights from July and August:
1. Seeing the beautiful Samantha Floyd and her family. It's been over 2 years since I've seen her. She is just as radiant and wonderful as ever. Some things never change.
2. Had the privilege of meeting Miss Amelia Danielle Ripp. Can't say that I don't like sharing a middle name with this angel. She is so precious. So glad that yet again, I conveniently benefit from living in Provo and Amanda came to visit her family in Utah. Amanda is a superb mother. Aren't my girlfriends gorgeous?
3. 4th of JULY. I know this is old news, but we actually had a really fun weekend. Here we are watching the parade with Tim, Rachell and baby Madelyn (not pictured - sorry Mady!).
4. Of course, a mid-summer strap in. McKay can already say snowboard and skateboard, although they sound the same. "sss - boa"
5. Our first family 5k. Brenan impressed me and busted it out with hardly any training. McKay loved it, and loved the oranges after.
Brenan's still trying to wake up.
So handsome.
6. One last sleepover with Beckett boy before the Roberts moved to AUS. I pretty much love this expression on Beckett. So classic.
7. Inferno house = sleeping in diaper.
8. Ran another half marathon. Loved it, and beat my time! Killed my ipod at the top of the race because of a leaky waterbottle in my bag so I ran with just the thoughts in my head, and the occasional off-tune singing of other runners. 2 halfs this summer = 1 whole, right?!
8. BRENAN GOT A JOB AND BETH IS EXPECTING #2. Horray for benefits is all I have to say.
9. Babu and Shosho, or as Brenan calls them Shabu and Bosho came to visit. It was a great week to end the summer, although we did have some minor mishaps.. well actually one not so minor. Let's just say that batting cages won't happen again, ever.
"Thanks for the fun toy, Shosho!" - Mr. Miyagi
Beth, Babu and Brenan tearing it up on the go-cart track. Is it crazy I've NEVER done this before? It was a lot of fun. Probably the best part was watching my Dad's expressions and competitiveness come out while we were out there. Priceless.
Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad. We loved having you here. Please come again soon.
10. Trip to Rexburg to see the very handsome 7-day-old Kannon Wheeler. Good job, Mal and Kam! He is perfect.
Inevitable when you add Brenan + Grayden.
7 comments:
Awww! I love the summer wrap up! Again - the Klain family = Amazing!
Great pictures and love Grayden on Bren and then Bren on Gray.
I loved the updates and all the pictures. You are absolutely gorgeous Beth! Can't remember if I've told you yet, so CONGRATULATIONS on #2 Bethel (& Brenan)! We love you guys!
YAY YAY YAY!! I am so excited for baby #2...how fun, hope you are feeling well!! I LOVED this update, it was so fun!
oh wait, when are you due?
What a great wrap up. Loved all of the pics. McKay is so cute!! Oh and great job on all of the running!!
Okay, so what's with sneaking the news in on a hidden double number eight? Congratulations though! Very exciting news! It was also good to see what you've been up to. Way to go with all the running!
Post a Comment