Oh my gosh!!! He really can walk!! I am so glad you posted this video. What a big boy! He is so sturdy! I love the dive at the end.
Yay!!! Now you won't have to hold his hands as he walks around the house...I'm so happy for you Buff :) Very exciting.
So now you can send Mr. McKay on errands for you. That is so beautiful to see him walking and loving it. Such determination.Such Brenanness!!!!
YAY!!! now a whole new world of baby proofing begins!
Yay! He is too cute :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He really can walk!! I am so glad you posted this video. What a big boy! He is so sturdy! I love the dive at the end.
Yay!!! Now you won't have to hold his hands as he walks around the house...I'm so happy for you Buff :) Very exciting.
So now you can send Mr. McKay on errands for you. That is so beautiful to see him walking and loving it. Such determination.Such Brenanness!!!!
YAY!!! now a whole new world of baby proofing begins!
Yay! He is too cute :)
Post a Comment