Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last night the three of us went out on the town. We hit up a new Mexican restaurant called Taco Riendo. McKay self-entertained very well in the car seat while we ate. I think he liked the tunes they had blasting in there - and Brenan enjoyed the music video which included a knife fight, circus grounds, and lots of trumpets. (next pic)

A segment of our dinner conversation:
Brenan: Ask me if I'm a grape.
Beth: Are you a grape?
Brenan: No.
We'd still prefer Mama Chu's over this place, but it was fun to not cook dinner!

5 comments:

Alan Klain said...

Brenan ,are you a tomato?
You just have to ask the right question?

Micah said...

Brenan was really into that video eh??

the fellers said...

haha, he is hilarious! ok, where did you get that white blanket with polka-dots? I saw it on someone's car seat at Costco the other day and thought it was so dang cute!!

bklain said...

Vin - the blanket is from Target. It's Circo brand. Super soft!

Alan Klain said...

That looks like a halo over your head